New World Consultants agrees to assist
your organization in managing its voice and data communications
network, and will undertake
the following consulting services, when your organization utilizes
New World Consultants:
- Analyze your telephone bills for long
distance service, toll free service, calling cards, data transmission,
private line, and point-to-point communication services to determine
your current costs.
- Compare and contrast several long distance
providers to determine the range of savings available.
- Evaluate term contract benefits and
ramifications for your company's situation.
- Make provider recommendations objectively,
evaluating cost, service, and other variables that affect which
providers will meet your specific needs.
- Explore feasibility of T-1 dedicated
access, fractional T-l, and voice-data integration.
- Review existing term contracts for cancellation
penalties, volume commitments, escape clauses, and automatic
renewals to determine benefit/penalty of early cancellation.
- Make network design recommendations
to optimize your network, which may include combining providers
and services, switched access and dedicated access lines, splitting
traffic for network back-up, etc.
- For multi-location clients, assess whether
different providers best serve different business locations.
- Assist in project management and implementation
of network services.
- Evaluate vendor proposals received by
your organization from long distance providers, to determine
suitability and accuracy.
- Field telephone calls from long distance
salespeople on your company's behalf.
- Assist with strategic and technical
questions or issue resolution with providers.
- Re-analyze your telecommunications bills
periodically as changes in your calling patterns occur, or as
new programs are available in the marketplace.
- Negotiate with telecommunications providers
on an on-going basis to obtain new services and better rates
for your company.
These services are provided at no cost to you, while your
organization utilizes New World Consultants.